The Borough Council of the Borough of New Britain, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, will hold its regularly scheduled meeting on April 14, 2020 at 7:30 PM via remote means.
The meeting agenda can be found by clicking here.
The public is encouraged to participate in the remote meeting as follows:
• Dial 978.990.5339; when prompted, use access code 651716
• Unless providing a public comment, participants are requested to please place their microphones on silent; when providing comments, please be sure to state your name;
• Prior to the start of the meeting, the public may submit written comments by e-mailing them to email@example.com to be read during the appropriate portion of themeeting
• Per the Borough’s normal practices, the meeting will be streamed at www.facebook.com/NewBritainBoro; the public can post comments during the livestream, to be read during the appropriate portion of the meeting.
• The meeting will be recorded.
If you encounter problems participating during the meeting, or have questions regarding the above prior to the meeting, please contact the Borough at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to the meeting, questions may also be submitted via phone at 215.348.4586.