First Tuesday of each month at 7:30PM in Burkart Hall located at 56 Keeley Avenue.
Chair: Jay Stollak, Interim Chair (2022)
|Agendas and Minutes|
The New Britain Borough Human Relations Committee consists of five (5) members, who will be appointed to terms of three (3) years by Borough Council. The terms of the members of the Commission will be staggered, such that the terms of one third (1/3) of the members of the commission will expire each year. All members of the Commission shall be residents or business owners of the Borough of New Britain and will serve without compensation. The Human Relations Commission will designate one member to serve as Chairperson of the Commission. The Chairperson will be responsible for coordinating the activities, meetings, and operations of the Commission.
- Provide public education, promote diversity and inclusion within New Britain Borough
- To act as a liaison to community groups and civic organizations
- To serve as a community resource regarding diversity, anti-discrimination, and equality of opportunity in all aspects of the common welfare of New Britain Borough.
- Ordinance- https://www.ecode360.com/NE3059/laws/LF1076433.pdf
- New Britain Borough HRC Complaint Form